This is a message published at the request of a local farmer – please could all dog walkers using the public footpaths around the village take care to keep their dogs under close control – loose dogs can easily disrupt and scare the sheep. When using the paths, please be aware that the fields they cross are not public open spaces or parks, and owners are politely requested to refrain from throwing balls or sticks for their dogs to chase across the fields. Please respect the countryside. Thank you.
- Latest on housing application March 16, 2018
- Next Meeting of Parish Council – 15 March 7pm March 9, 2018
- Extraordinary Meeting of Parish Council – 1 March March 2, 2018
- Extraordinary Meeting of Parish Council – 1 March February 23, 2018
- Housing development – Historic England Recommendation February 20, 2018
- Pop-up Pub – Friday 23 February February 17, 2018
- Notice of Casual Vacancy on Parish Council February 12, 2018
Latest Buy n Sell
- There are currently no Ads to show.