In compliance with the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities, dated December 2014, the Council publishes annually, by 1 July each year, a summary of all transactions and items of expenditure over £100 in value, showing, in each case, the amount, the date that the expenditure was incurred, any VAT that cannot be recovered, and the purpose of the expenditure. Use the link below to see the most recent statement of expenditure issued by the Council.
- Draft minutes of meeting of Parish Council on 18 October October 19, 2018
- Leeds Library Theatre – 16 November October 13, 2018
- Parish Council News October 11, 2018
- Draft minutes of meeting of Parish Council on 13 September September 19, 2018
- Kindling for sale September 18, 2018
- Craven District Council – Budget Consultation September 15, 2018
- Next meeting of Parish Council – 13 September at 7pm September 6, 2018
Latest Buy n Sell
- There are currently no Ads to show.