In compliance with the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities, dated December 2014, the Council publishes annually, by 1 July each year, a summary of all transactions and items of expenditure over £100 in value, showing, in each case, the amount, the date that the expenditure was incurred, any VAT that cannot be recovered, and the purpose of the expenditure. Use the link below to see the most recent statement of expenditure issued by the Council.
- Events coming up in the village hall! June 15, 2019
- Meeting of Parish Council on 10 June June 11, 2019
- Next meeting of Parish Council – Monday 10 June 7pm June 4, 2019
- New Keep Fit Class starts in Draughton! June 4, 2019
- Draft Minutes of Annual Parish Meeting on 15 May May 18, 2019
- SCAD – Community Bus Services May 18, 2019
- Draft minutes from Annual Council Meeting on 15 May May 17, 2019
Latest Buy n Sell
- There are currently no Ads to show.