In compliance with the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities, dated December 2014, the Council publishes annually, by 1 July each year, a summary of all transactions and items of expenditure over £100 in value, showing, in each case, the amount, the date that the expenditure was incurred, any VAT that cannot be recovered, and the purpose of the expenditure. Use the link below to see the most recent statement of expenditure issued by the Council.
- Draft minutes of Council meeting on 14 December December 15, 2017
- Winter Gritting December 15, 2017
- Be vigilant – woodshed thief about December 14, 2017
- Draughton’s Magic Dragon December 12, 2017
- Carol Service – 17 December December 7, 2017
- Next Meeting of Parish Council – 14 December December 7, 2017
- Draft minutes from parish council meeting on 16 November November 17, 2017
Latest Buy n Sell
- There are currently no Ads to show.